Start Protective orders and dating violence

Protective orders and dating violence

It’s best to file as soon as possible after an incident.

You may be able to file the report by phone by calling your area’s non-emergency number. If it’s been a while since the incident happened, you’ll need to bring as much evidence as possible (ex. Provide as much information as you can as clearly as possible, and be sure to express if you feel threatened or have any fears about your partner.

Anyone can file a police report, regardless of age (but if you are under 18, the police might contact your parent/guardian).

The detective will likely contact you to ask additional questions and discuss the case.

Dzisiaj jest:
20-Apr-2015 07:31